Clarke’s CarpetMaster® 115
- Industry-leading design delivers exceptional dirt pick-up and edge cleaning, allowing for one pass cleaning and greater staff productivity.
- High efficiency, three stage H.E.P.A. filtration system improves indoor air quality for improved occupant comfort.
- Lightwieght, ergonomic design for greater operator comfort.
- Comfortable, quick draw wand and onboard tools simplify detailing work.
- Meets all LEED requirements with CRI Seal of Approval and low sound level.
- The Clarke CarpetMaster carries the prestigious Carpet and Rug Institute® Seal of Approval.
- Clean Carpet Clean Air: The Clarke CarpetMaster incorporates certified HEPA filtration technology.
- Quiet: At only 69 decibels, the Clarke CarpetMaster is slightly louder than a typical conversation.
- A rugged design used by cleaning professionals in Universities, Hospitals, and Military Facilities.
Do you own a large commercial business, or perhaps, a medium-sized financial firm with lots of low to high-pile carpeting? If so, you are going to want to purchase the Clarke CarpetMaster 115. Perfect for cleaning up after business meetings, the CarpetMaster features five levels of manual height adjustment that rises and lowers the dual row, chevron style, bristle brushroll to your desired cleaning surface.
A low sound level of 69 dB makes this vacuum perfect for those with sensitive hearing, even the four-legged creatures or cherubic children that might cross your path. Speaking of path, this bagged vacuum features a wide 14.5 inch cleaning path to ensure you don't miss any bits of dirt or debris while vacuuming.
Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the Clarke CarpetMaster 115 has gone through a battery of tests to ensure it's superior to other vacuums in removing debris, containing debris, and making sure that carpets do not experience any discoloration, matting or fuzzing over time.
Some Notable Features
The Clarke CarpetMaster 115 Commercial Vacuum comes equipped with a 2-ply paper filter bag with a 4.2 quart capacity. Self-closing collar keeps dirt and debris safely trapped inside.
Standard with this vacuum, the Clarke 115 CarpetMaster HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of lung-damaging allergens down to 0.3 microns in size. Should be changed once a year to maintain optimum performance.
The Clarke CarpetMaster 115 comes armed with a cord restraint feature to protect against abuse. A worn cable can cause electrical surges that effect the overall cleaning performance of your vacuum.
What's in the Box:
- CLarke CarpetMaster 115 upright
- Standard vacuum cleaner hose
- Telescopic stainless steel wand
- Clarke CarpetMaster 115 Crevice Tool
- Clarke CarpetMaster 115 Upholstery Tool
- Clarke CarpetMaster 115 3:1 Stretch Hose
- One pre-installed 2-ply paper Clarke CarpetMaster 115 vacuum cleaner bag
- One pre-installed Clarke CarpetMaster 115 pre-motor filter
- One pre-installed Clarke CarpetMaster 115 HEPA Filter
- Product manual
- 2 Year Motor and Belt Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Non-wear parts
- 1 year warranty on labor
Clarke's Carpetmaster 12" and 15" single-motor upright vacuums deliver affordable quality along with a high level of cleaning performs with its exceptional dirt pick-up and filtration. A full complement of tools and user-friendly design features makes the CarpetMaster easy to use and maintain.